It’s an exciting time in philanthropy for independent foundations. The increased visibility and globalization of important human issues allow your organization to make an immediate and/or long-term social impact right in your own backyard or halfway around the world.
In order to effectively support the goals of your foundation, it is critically important to organize, streamline and simplify your giving process, from proposal receipt through post-grant evaluations and closure. MicroEdge provides independent foundations with the tools and technologies to support your foundation, connecting people and processes to maximize and extend your reach and impact. MicroEdge solutions can help you:
- Make sure that your giving is in alignment with your foundation’s goals and mission
- Streamline your grant giving process, and reduce paper processes to increase efficiency
- Track all submissions and monitor their progress, so that applicants and grantees are given fair consideration and treated professionally, regardless of their size or philanthropic experience
- Monitor project and grant status, streamline review schedules, confirm payments, and generate reports on demand
- Understand and abide by changing governmental regulations and guidelines
- Maintain transparency with your grantees and other constituents, and communicate effectively with the communities you fund
- Communicate your mission and accurately report on the meaningful results of your good work—to your board, the community, your grantees and to the public
- Get the most out of your giving with better ways to analyze, track and measure the results of funded projects
- Provide a centralized location for all your giving activity, which helps you to build and maintain a secure history and legacy for your foundation
With so many issues that need your attention, it’s important that you have the right systems in place to manage your giving efficiently and effectively. More than 80% of the top foundations have partnered with MicroEdge to do exactly that—maybe it’s time for you to join them.