Education and scholarship foundations have one overarching goal that influences every action taken—to achieve excellence in education.
It begins with successful endowment building and development efforts, and extends to intelligent investment management, insightful funding that nurtures and supports your education objectives, and most importantly, providing students with educational opportunities to broaden their minds and build character, so they can go out and make a difference in our world.
It’s important that the systems you have in place support your process and help you manage the large number of constituents, funds and investment pools that are a critical part of your day-to-day operations. MicroEdge solutions provide integrated foundation information management that can help you:
- Ease the complex task of allocating investment returns to a large number of funds
- Manage scholarship programs and reporting requirements with student recipients
- Streamline the process of internal and external disbursements
- Adhere to FASB requirements
- Track and report on endowments and market value on a regular basis
- Integrate information from giving programs into the enterprise financial and development systems in use
- Support branch campus programs, to allow for local control of information and process
Whether you are an education foundation that is managing an endowment or an institutionally-related foundation managing endowments for an educational institution, MicroEdge solutions can help you run and streamline everything from your students and programs to your grants, funds, investments and compliance needs.