Community foundations provide a powerful yet personal approach to philanthropy for many individuals and organizations, by offering a range of philanthropic vehicles for multiple giving priorities. While community foundations are viewed by donors as a simple medium for philanthropy, managing a community foundation is anything but easy.
In order to make the greatest social impact, you need to develop many connections and maintain an extensive knowledge of the community’s needs. You need to effectively serve your donors and be responsible stewards of their donated assets and enable and support their philanthropic goals. You need to attract, retain and grow the assets available to support the community, and to channel those resources effectively into the community to help now, and in the future.
MicroEdge can help you address these challenges with proven, fully integrated solutions that help you:
- Manage assets, gifts, and grants, accurately and equitably
- Find, retain and grow your base of donors
- Connect your donors with the causes they care about
- Bring together a wealth of information into a centralized system
- Evaluate and understand your impact in the community
- Communicate your message, vision and results to your constituents
- Cut down on the overwhelming amount of paper involved in your process
- Keep up with changing regulations
MicroEdge understands the intricacies and issues of community foundations. It’s an understanding we have gained through successful partnerships with the vast majority of community foundations, who rely on MicroEdge’s open, customizable framework to improve their philanthropic process. Our solutions manage nearly 85% of the total assets of the community foundation market and support the full range of your requirements, including your communications, gifts, investments, grantmaking and financial management needs.