FIMS is an open system that supports all your mission-critical processes, activities and functions, and manages information regardless of where it is, or where it has come from. It is designed to let you choose exactly the functionality you need for your organization, while supporting your changing requirements.
A wide range of optional modules can be added as needed to provide even more functionality. These FIMS Modules give you the freedom and flexibility to build exactly the type of solution to meet your needs.
To learn more about any of these optional FIMS Modules, click on the links below.
- Accounts Payable – Flexible payment management and check printing for expenses and grants
- Chart It – Presentation-quality charting capabilities
- Donor and Gift Management – Sophisticated management for fundraising and endowment building efforts
- FieldMaker - Create unlimited fields in FIMS
- FACTS – Automated, precise unitized allocations of pooled investments
- Fund Management - An elegantly simple way to manage funds
- General Ledger - Increase accuracy and productivity with complete, integrated fund accounting
- Grantee and Grant Management – Centralize and simplify the grant review and decision process
- Pledge Management - Administer pledges with ease
- Profile Management - Intelligent, unified relationship management
- Scholarship - Expedited, simple scholarship fund management
- Stock Gifts - Seamlessly integrated, automatic management of security contributions